Friday, March 13, 2020

Unit 8 Post

I was originally going to write this post about how we (or I) can prepare my ELs to succeed with the potential to continue learning in the event of a closure. I even found this article that would potentially aid my endeavors. The author, Neil Campbell, even posits information about technology and equity, even though he only briefly mentions ELs. And then.......

funny school canceled for coronavirus memes - parents brace yourselves

To be totally honest, with the craziness that is going on in our schools, I have not had a whole lot of time to dedicate to my blog post, but I did find an article that I wanted to share with you. It has a lot of information that we are already probably are familiar with, but if you scroll all the way down, it discusses VR and the benefits of using technology.

Please stay safe and make healthy decisions!

1 comment:

  1. SarahJean,
    As you will find, my blog and responses are now a day late because of the madness. Our district was thinking about rolling out chromebooks, then couldn't figure it out. Now we are in the midst of what are we supposed to do right now? I don't feel ready to teach digitally...but I will if I have to? Cheers.

    ReplyDelete